Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What ever happen to 'customer' support?

I went to this computer website that was offering some great deals and I am truly in need of a deal. So I see what I need and I try to have them send it to me, but they run a credit check and then the deal goes south. I pore my life out to them and even let then know that I need it for my education and all with not one ounce of service that would even suggest I they wanted me as a customer. I am 52 and soon to be 53 and I have never owned my own home. Now it would seem that it is not all my fault. Should someone come up to you and ask for your help, for me, help them if you can. Break bread with them, at less tell them if you cant. flennoyf@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. You must have good credit in order to buy from most places, how honest do one think that people with credit are? I do not have credit, there for i can't buy from some heavy sellers. I'm more willing to perches for something, have the money some times, but no one wan't my business. In order to have credit, you must have parches enough to gain, oooh i don't have enough!

    ReplyDelete